One of the Chamber’s missions is to help the business community make connections. Even though it is hard for us to gather in person right now, the need for professional connections still remains.
Join us for a fun and dynamic way to make connections so you can build your community and build your business. This is not your usual online networking - no zooming tonight!
During this networking blitz, you will be connected to 8 individuals for one-on-one video networking. Each conversation will last 6 minutes and there will be a 30 second break in between each. We will start and end the session with a short message from the Chamber.
Helpful Tips for a Successful Blitz
• Register to attend Building Connections Virtually
• Set up your profile - remember to link your business/organization
• Review How to Blitz and Why You Should Blitz - "More" section on the tool bar
• Sign in five minutes early; Blitzr starts promptly at 4 pm
• Use your desktop or laptop computer
• Use chrome as your browser
• Have your camera and mic on
• No mobile devices
ParticipantsTerri Phillips (Moderator)
Sarah Tucker, CGD
Wednesday, Mar 3 @ 7:00 pm
|7:00||Conference (5 minutes)|
(8 conversations @ 6 minutes each)
|7:54||Conference (5 minutes)|